Thursday, September 10, 2009

Road Trip with Crystal

I am not sure guys, Norway might take the cake so far. Sure it rains a lot and there are crazy wind storms, Craig and I saw a little child's inflatable pool with palm tree attached fly right by the kitchen window the other day. Still, it's an absolutely gorgeous place.
Yesterday, Crystal took us on a road trip, this girl doesn't mess around, we were on the road for 11 hours, going from place to place. Craig took way too many pictures as usual, but I really couldn't blame him, there were waterfalls everywhere and it was amazing. In order to give you the true details of this trip I will need to wait to have Crystal spell out all the names of the places we visited, but I can tell you we stopped at two fjords and two giant waterfalls, one of which we walked behind-yeah behind the waterfall. Craig nearly was in tears because we failed to bring along the fishing rod and there were great fishing spots everywhere. I think of the places we've visited so far, this might be Craig's favorite. Why? All you really need is fresh air, fish, lakes, rivers or other bodies of water, and mountains to climb. It's definitely his most suited habitat, the man becomes a different person in nature. It's funny actually because most of you know him to be a pretty ...how do you say...laid back, mellow, sometimes-difficult-to-record-a-heartbeat-kind-of-guy. Well, just take this guy into nature and he really comes alive, it makes me so happy to see him like that and it was great to have had Crystal witness it all.

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap that's beautiful!! Thanks, yet again, for bringing such beauty to my eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Crystal to find me a Norwegian man!!! I want to live there!!!

    ReplyDelete