Monday, October 12, 2009

Slovene Home Remodel

I, Craig, am having a difficult time typing. My hands, arms, back, and neck are numb. Mariella and I had the opportunity to assist Brad and Laurels friends with a home remodel. We did some demolition on some massive walls. Most of the older homes in Slovenia are built with huge bricks and a bunch of concrete. We had a good time with Josh and Kristi. I think my arms are still bouncing from the jackhammer. I knew I was tired when I swung the sledge hammer and missed the wall and watched it go sliding across the room. I think I should lay off the chocolate chip croissants and start exercising more. The view from the house is great. An old rustic church can be seen just below their house. We watched the sunset between the earth and the storm clouds. The sun lit up the valley and snow covered mountains beautifully. Thank you Josh and Kristi for letting us be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment