Thursday, February 18, 2010

Photos of a Couple Dives off the coast of Padangbai, Bali

The underwater world is brilliant! The picures do not do the place justice. In a few pictures you may be able to spot the pigmy seahorse that is smaller than a fingernail (look closely at the photo with the finger in it). Mariella and I are doing great. Thanks for the prayers. We continue to bless God for the beauty of his creation. It is proper to worship the creator rather than the creation. I just received a hair cut and Mariella is waxing an arm and a leg and maybe the back and stuff. I don't really know. Anyhow...all is well loving every moment of the best year of my life spent with my beautiful bride.

4 comments:

  1. amazing!!!! Miss you guys so much! Come back to Kenya this year! Milan and Kirsten are leading the trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even more beautiful than the last set of pics. This is a must see for me. Loved the pictures. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow and comment!!!! You're pictures helped me worship today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and Landon loved the "Nemo" pictures!

    ReplyDelete